The one great gain
· The one great gain in life is love, blessed is he who gets it.
· Go on spreading love, love that knows no bounds.
· We get misery in return for our love.
· The last and highest manifestation of Prana is love.
· Every step that has been really gained in the world has been gained by love.
· Pure love has no motive.
· The only worship is love.
· Love is always the giver and never the taker.
· Love itself is the eternal, endless sacrifice.
· Love can never be the means: it must be the perfect end.
· From perfect knowledge, true love is inseparable.
· In the highest love, union is only of the spirit.
· All love is life, it is the only law of life; all selfishness is death, and this is true here or hereafter.
· There are no “rights”, all is love.
· Realisation of love comes to none unless one becomes a perfect Jnani.
· Love and ask nothing; love and look for nothing further.
· Love opens the most impossible gates; love is the gate to all the secrets of the universe.
· None lives, my boys, but he who loves.
· Love immense and infinite broad as the sky and deep as the ocean------------this is the one great gain in life. Blessed is he who gets it.
· Love alone is the fittest thing to survive and not hatred.
· Love makes no distinction between man and man.
· No great work can be achieved by humbug. It is through Love, a passion for Truth, and tremendous energy, that all undertakings are accomplished.
· Love, Love--------------that’s the one thing, the sole treasure.
· Love is the only form in which love is loved.
· Our salvation is renunciation, giving up, fearlessness, and love, these are the fittest to survive.
· Fill your heart with overflowing compassion and love.
· Good results can be produced only through love, through sympathy.
· The way of all ways of realisation is love.
· There is no true love possible in the slave.
· Love is Absolute
Love is beyond time and space, it is absolute.
· If you love, that love will come back to you, completing the circle.
· Life is sweet, because it thinks of the Beloved.
· Love is simply an expression of this infinite unity.
· Love binds, love makes for that oneness.
· It is love that gives you supernatural powers.
· Love leads to emancipation.
· Love concentrates all the power of the will without effort, as when a man falls in love with a woman.
· The first sign of love is when love asks nothing, (when it) gives everything.
· We only love that which understands love, that which draws our love.
· Merely to love is the sole request that true love has to ask.
· If one would expand, he must love, and when he ceases to love he dies.
· Let us help one another and let us love one another.
· The Purusha does not love, it is love itself.
· Fear ceases, and then alone come perfect happiness and perfect love.
· Love makes the whole universe as one’s own home.
· Let an endless stream of love go forth. Let us all be man.
· Whatever we do good or evil, the propeller is love.
· Love itself is the highest recompense of love.
· Love is the most visible of all visible things.
· Every man exists, and every man must know, and every man is mad for love.
· Love knows no bargaining.
· He who is the servant of all is the true master. He never becomes a leader, in whose love there is a consideration of high or low. He whose love knows no end, and never stops to consider high or low, has the whole world lying at his feet.
· The reward of love is love.
· Love comes and penetrates through the forms and sees beyond.
· Therefore love for love’s sake, because it is the only law of life, just as you breath to live.
· Lust is the death of love.
· The perfect love is very rare in human relation.
· This (love) is the one motive power in the universe.
· All hatred is “Killing the self by the self”; therefore, love is the law of life.
· Love is always a manifestation of bliss.
· To the lover the beloved is the most beautiful being that ever exited.
· There is only one element in life which is worth having at any cost, and it is love.
· There is no act of love which does not bring peace and blessedness as its reaction.
· We love not for the long purse, we never sell our love, we want not, we give.
· The love of the whole includes the love of the parts.
· Love conquers in the long run.
· Knowing that the Love is everywhere, the sages give up praising and blaming.
· Love is struggle of a human soul to find its complement its stable equilibrium its infinite rest.
· Prema cannot come while there is lust.
· Love loves for the sake of love itself.
· Every act of love brings happiness.
· Love will painlessly attain to philosophy; then after knowledge comes Parabhakti (supreme devotion).
· Love questions not.
· Love knows no fear.
· Love banishes all fear.
· Love knows no reward.
· We must love all.
· Love shines in freedom alone.
· Love all alike, then all desires fall off.
· Love never fails.
· Love is its own end.
· Love never dies.
· Where there is love, it is He.
· Extreme love and highest knowledge are one.
· Love is always the highest ideal.
· Where love is not returned for love, cold indifference is the natural result.
· Love knows no barter, no selfishness.
· Love shall win the victory.
· Love only brings a reaction of bliss.
· Beggar’s love is no love at all.
· Love is higher than works, than yoga, than knowledge.
· Love is patience; lust is impatient.
· Love never asks, never begs.
· The highest expression of love is unification.
· Love is truth, and hatred is false, because hatred makes for multiplicity.
· Love is always of the ideal.
· When love comes method dies.
· Salvation is in work and love.
· The real help is feeling, love.
· Try to love anybody and everybody.
· Believe in the omnipotent power of love………………Have you love? You are omnipotent.
· Love all things only through and for the Self.
· The calmer we are the less disturbed our nerves, the more shall we love and the better will our work be.
· Stand upon the Self, then only can we truly love the world.
· Love never fails, today or tomorrow or ages after. Truth will conquer! Love shall win the victory.
· Work through freedom! Work through love! The word “love” is very difficult to understand; love never comes until there is freedom. There is no true love possible in the slave.
· Ordinarily human love is seen to flourish only in places where it is returned.
· With love, there is no painful reaction.
· The Power of Love
Books and learning, yoga, meditation and illumination------------------all are but dust compared to love.
· Ask not anything in return for your love.
· Wealth goes, beauty vanishes, life flies, powers fly---------------but the Lord abideth for ever, love abideth for ever.
· Perfect love, the heart never reacting, this is what builds character.